How to cook pasta with white bacon, a very appetizing but at the same time delicate and light recipe to digest, ideal for lunches or dinners at any time of the year.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g of noodles
- 100 g of bacon
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 150 ml meat broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 basil leaves
- 100 g of fresh pecorino cheese in flakes
- saltRecommended readings
- Baked penne timbale with meat sauce
- Spaghetti with mixed meat sauce
- Timbale of rice and minced meat
- Pasta with bacon in white
- Zite Roman-style pasta with cooked ham
Time of realization
30 minutes including cooking time
1) First of all prepare the diced bacon, then peel the garlic and onion, finely chopping them.
2) In a pan heat the oil where the bacon is browned, then add the onion and garlic by browning them for two minutes.
3) After adding the meat broth and parsley, season with salt and pepper, then reduce the mixture to about half, keeping the heat low.
4) Wash and dry the basil leaves, chopping them before adding them to the reduced sauce.
5) Cook the tagliatelle al dente in salted and boiling water, then drain and pass them under cold water, letting them drain.
6) Once the portions are prepared on the plates, add the bacon sauce and sprinkle with pecorino cheese.