How to make pasta with chanterelle mushrooms and bacon, recipe to be prepared in about half an hour, achievable with macaroni or other type of pasta, with the aroma of chives and marjoram.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 onions
- 100 g of bacon
- 500 g of fresh chanterelle mushrooms
- 400 g of macaroni
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 25 g of butter
- 150 g of crème fraiche
- 1 bunch of chives
- 2 tablespoons of marjoram leavesRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
Time of realization
About 30 minutes
1) After peeling the onions, finely chop them.
2) Cut the bacon into thin strips.
3) Clean the chanterelles and, if necessary, rinse them quickly to prevent them from getting soaked in water.
4) Divide the larger mushrooms into two equal parts.
5) Proceed with the cooking of the macaroni in salted water, respecting the time indicated on the package, then drain them by dripping them.
6) After heating the oil in a pan, brown the bacon, waiting for it to become crispy, then extract it with a slotted spoon.
7) Melt the butter in the seasoning, then add the onion and chanterelles, then cook everything stirring constantly until the liquid has completely evaporated.
8) After adding the crème fraiche and the golden bacon with mushrooms, heat and flavor with a pinch of salt and pepper.
9) After doing this, wash the chives, then dry and chop them into thin slices.
10) Chop the marjoram leaves.
11) Now mix the chives with a spoonful of marjoram with the chanterelle sauce, then add the drained pasta, sprinkling everything with the remaining part of minced marjoram.