How to make gorgonzola pasta and cooked ham, including cream among the necessary ingredients, an easy recipe to prepare in just twenty five minutes.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g of macaroni
- 150 g of cooked ham
- 150 g of gorgonzola
- 250 ml of cream
- 1 bunch of parsley
Time of realization
About 25 minutes
1) After removing the crust, cut the gorgonzola into cubes and melt it on low heat in a large diameter pan.Recommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
2) After this, add the cream and add a pinch of salt, pepper and sugar to flavor.
3) Leave to cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Divide the slices of the cooked ham in half and heat them in the saucepan.
5) Proceed with the cooking of the macaroni, respecting the times indicated on the package.
6) After washing the parsley, dry it and finely chop it.
7) Season the macaroni with the gorgonzola sauce, sprinkle them with the parsley before serving.