How to cook pasta with porcini mushroom cream, a recipe with orecchiette that also lends itself to being transformed into soup, leaving the sauce creamier and adding a little pasta.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 320 g of fresh orecchiette
- 200 g of porcini mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 1/2 glass of water
- 1 mushroom nut
- 1 clove of garlic
- 150 ml of fresh cream
- salt and pepper
How to prepare porcini mushroom cream pasta
Clean the mushrooms by removing the final part of the earthy stem, and passing the dampened kitchen paper on the stem and on the chapels.Recommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
After cutting the mushrooms into small pieces and put them in a pan with cold water, the mushroom nut, the extra virgin olive oil, the clove of garlic and the white wine.
Cook over low heat for about 40 minutes, then add salt and pepper to taste.
A few minutes before the end of cooking, blend the mixture and add the cream.
Cook for another 3 or 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
In a saucepan with abundant lightly salted boiling water, dip the orecchiette in them, then drain them al dente and transfer them to the pan together with the mushroom cream.
Mix everything well and serve immediately.