How to cook pasta with sausage and fresh spinach, recipe including lentils and fresh cream to be whipped from the necessary ingredients, to be prepared in about 60 minutes.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 250 g of spaghetti
- 400 g of fresh spinach
- 1 small onion
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 4 fresh sausages
- 100 g of red lentils
- 125 ml meat or vegetable broth
- 125 ml fresh whipping cream
- ground pepperRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
Time of realization
About 50 minutes including cooking the pasta
1) After selecting the spinach, remove the stalks, wash the leaves and transfer them to a large pan still dripping.
2) Put the pan on the heat, making the spinach wither on a high heat, stirring several times with energy.
3) Allow the spinach to cool, then cut it roughly.
4) Peel the onion, finely chop it and brown it in boiling oil over low heat, until golden brown.
5) Remove the skin from the sausage, then form meatballs and put them in a pan, roasting them over medium heat, waiting for them to become a uniform burnished color.
6) In abundant salted water cook the pasta, respecting the times written on the package, paying attention that it remains al dente, finally drain and drain it.
7) Add the lentils to the sausage and cook for a minute, continuing to stir, then add the spinach.
8) At this point, pour the broth and the cream, bringing to a boil and continuing cooking over low heat for a further 5 minutes, being careful to cover with a lid.
9) After flavoring salt and pepper, mix the pasta with meatballs and vegetables, then serve in hot prepared dishes.