How to cook penne with yellow pepper, capers and anchovies, an extremely refined recipe to be prepared in 30 minutes, suitable for particular lunches or dinners.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g of pens
- 500 g of yellow peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 12 anchovy fillets
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- some basil leaves
- a few mint leaves
- preferably freshly ground pepperRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
Time of realization
About 30 minutes
1) After cutting the peppers in half, wash them and put them in the hot oven, waiting for the skin to dry, so that it can be easily removed.
2) Once the skin is removed, cut the peppers into thin strips and chop the garlic.
3) In a pan, heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil and cook the garlic over low heat, together with the chopped anchovies and peppers.
4) At this point cook the penne in salted water, taking into account the cooking time indicated on the package, paying attention that they remain al dente.
5) Add the capers to the sauce, leaving to cook for two minutes.
6) After incorporating the minced basil and mint, season with salt.
7) Now drain the pasta and, after draining it, pour it into the pan together with the sauce with the peppers.
8) Add the remaining oil, mix the ingredients carefully and heat over low heat for a further 2 minutes.
9) Before serving sprinkle with ground pepper.