How to make pigeon risotto, recipe with onion and porcini mushrooms to be cooked in the broth and served with grated cheese and butter.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- Half onion
- 1 liter of broth
- White wine
- Butter gr. 50
- Rice gr. 300
- A pigeon
- Dried porcini mushrooms gr. 20
- Grated Parmesan
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepperRecommended readings
- Baked penne timbale with meat sauce
- Spaghetti with mixed meat sauce
- Timbale of rice and minced meat
- Pasta with bacon in white
- Zite Roman-style pasta with cooked ham
Preparation of pigeon risotto
In a saucepan, cook the finely chopped onion in 4 tablespoons of oil and half the butter.
Then add the pigeon cut into quarters.
Salt and pepper and brown it well, then pour in the wine.
When it has evaporated, pour a ladle of broth and cook the pigeon.
Bone it carefully and put the meatballs back in the pan.
Also add the soaked and chopped mushrooms.
Add the rice and cook it with the boiling broth.
Finally add the remaining butter and a couple of spoonfuls of cheese.