How to make pipes with cream of peas and carrots, mixing the pea smoothie together with the goat cheese and extra virgin olive oil, a recipe that involves completing the dish with diced carrots in a pan.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g of striped pipes
- 200 g of peas
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 shallot
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon of fresh goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon of parmesan
- 2 carrots
- salt and black pepperRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
How to prepare pipes with cream of peas and carrots
In a pan, sauté the chopped shallot with the butter, adding a little broth if necessary.
Add the peas and cook for 5 minutes with salt and pepper.
Cover the peas with the hot broth and continue cooking until the peas are cooked.
Blend everything by combining the goat cheese and the extra virgin olive oil, then mix and adjust the flavor and consistency.
In a pan with boiling salted water, dip the pasta in it and drain it al dente, then pour it in the pea cream to finish cooking.
Wash and peel the carrots, cut them into cubes and brown them in a pan with a little olive oil.
Before serving, add the grated Parmesan and diced carrots to the pasta.