How to prepare a pizza with pesto and cherry tomatoes, a recipe with a Mediterranean flavor, including rocket and fresh pecorino cheese, flavored with chili pepper.
Ingredients for 2 people
- 2-3 tablespoons of fresh Genoese pesto
- 1 pack of pizza dough already spread
- 10/15 cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch of rocket
- 50 g of fresh pecorino with chili pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
Preparation of pesto pizza with cherry tomatoes
Wash the cherry tomatoes, dry them and cut them into wedges without separating them.
Unroll the pizza dough and spread it on the pan.
Spread 2-3 tablespoons of pesto on the surface of the pizza and cover with the cherry tomatoes.Recommended readings
- Pizza with pesto and cherry tomatoes
- Margherita pizza with pesto
- Pasquale cheese pizza
- Pizzette with pumpkin and dried fruit with cheese
- Homemade Neapolitan pizza
Add a drizzle of oil and a little salt, finally put in a preheated oven at 240 ° C for about 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and lastly distribute the chopped rocket on the pizza together with the pecorino flakes.