How to make potato and pepper salad, what ingredients to use and guide to easy and quick preparation in a few simple steps.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 200 gr. of fresh seasonal salad
- 2 carrots
- 250 gr. of potatoes
- 1 pepper
- 2 tender white celery ribs
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup sauce
- 1 pinch of salt
- pepperRecommended readings
- Cream puffs with artichokes: savory recipe, dough ingredients
- French appetizer with vegetables
- Canapes with anchovy fillets
- Chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
- Salmon canapè and scrambled eggs
How to prepare potato and pepper salad
Clean the salad and wash it, rubbing it several times under the tap water, after draining and drying it gently with a clean tea towel.
Check the carrots, peel them, wash them and cut them into strips.
Peel the potatoes, wash them, cut them into cubes and cook them for 5 minutes in boiling salted water, then drain and set them aside.
Cut the pepper in half and remove all the seeds and internal filaments, then wash it and cut it into strips.
Clean the celery removing the filaments, wash it and cut it into strips.
Arrange the salad on the serving tray and methodically distribute all the other vegetables.
Prepare the seasoning, putting salt, ketchup, vinegar and pepper in a bowl, then mix until the salt has completely dissolved, then pour the oil flush, beating the ingredients with a fork to emulsify the sauce.
Season the salad and serve immediately.