How to make the pizzas of puff pastry, a simple recipe to prepare in a short time, necessary ingredients and cooking time in the oven for an appetizing appetizer to be served hot.
Ingredients for 4 people
- gr. 150 of puff pastry
- gr. 700 of fresh or peeled tomatoes
- cl. 8 of olive oil
- gr.50 of onion
- n.2 cloves of garlic
- some basil leaves
- n.5 anchovy fillets in oil
- n.10 black olives
- gr. 50 ca. grated Gruyere cheeseRecommended readings
- Cream puffs with artichokes: savory recipe, dough ingredients
- French appetizer with vegetables
- Canapes with anchovy fillets
- Chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
- Salmon canapè and scrambled eggs
- salt and pepper
How to make puff pastry pizzas
Line the molds with the puff pastry and lightly prick the dough with a fork.
Immerse the tomatoes in boiling water for about 20 seconds, and after passing them under cold water, peel them, cut them, remove the seeds and break them up.
Brown the onion with 5 cl. of olive oil, add the chopped tomatoes, chopped garlic, basil, salt and pepper.
Cook until the sauce thickens, then put a spoonful on each pizza, add half black olive, a piece of anchovy, sprinkle with grated Gruyere cheese, a little thyme and a drizzle of olive oil.
Cook for approx. 20 minutes in the oven at 200 ° C.