How to make pizzas of puff pastry, a appetizing appetizer made with ready-made puff pastry, red, yellow and green peppers and champignon mushrooms, with the scent of thyme.
Ingredients for 4 people
- a roll of puff pastry -g 250-
- half a red pepper
- half a yellow pepper
- half a green pepper
- 2 champignon mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to prepare puff pastry pizzas with peppers and champignons
Wash the peppers and clean them by removing the stem, seeds and internal white parts, then cut them into strips and then into small cubes.
Peel the champignon mushrooms with a sharp knife, remove the earthy part of the stem and then chop them.Recommended readings
- Cream puffs with artichokes: savory recipe, dough ingredients
- French appetizer with vegetables
- Canapes with anchovy fillets
- Chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
- Salmon canapè and scrambled eggs
In a pan with the extra virgin olive oil, sauté the peppers for a few minutes, add the mushrooms, continue cooking and add salt and pepper to taste.
Roll out the puff pastry and cut many circles with the pastry cutter, place the prepared mixture in the center, a pinch of thyme and bake at 180/200 ° C for about 15 minutes.
Serve the pizzas hot.