How to make a salty pumpkin pie, recipe with sausage and puff pastry to bake in the oven, easy preparation procedure with few necessary ingredients.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g of pumpkin
- 200 g of fresh sausage
- 2 leeks
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 disc of puff pastry ready made
- 50 g of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 dl of milk
- 1 egg
- salt and pepperRecommended readings
- Greek rice and meat gratin
- Majestic triple butter fettuccine
- Belgian endive pie and ham with bechamel sauce
- Calabrian beans with peppers
- Rice salad with shrimp and tuna
Preparation of pumpkin and sausage savory pie
Peel the pumpkin and dice it.
Peel the leeks and cut them into slices, peel the sausage and crumble it, then brown these ingredients over high heat in a pan with hot oil, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
Add the pumpkin, salt, pepper and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Line the cake pan with the puff pastry, leaving it in its baking paper.
Put the pumpkin mixture in a bowl, add the cheese, milk, egg, a grated nutmeg and mix well.
Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for about 30 minutes.