How to make pumpkin flowers filled with pumpkin and other vegetables, including green beans, courgettes and potatoes, first boiled and then mixed together with butter, cheese and egg.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 18 courgette flowers
- 50 g of zucchini
- 50 g of green beans
- 1 medium potato
- 30 g of Parmesan cheese
- 30 g of melted butter
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of chopped basil
- 1 whole egg
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oilRecommended readings
- Parsley artichokes with garlic
- Shredded cabbage with sausages and olives
- Capers and anchovies sauce with olives
- Stir-fried potatoes with tomato
- Recipe for country salad with lettuce and anchovies
- salt and pepper
How to prepare stuffed courgette flowers
Clean and wash the courgette flowers, removing the stem and the pistil, lay them on paper towels and let them dry.
Clean and wash the zucchini, green beans and potato, boil them, drain them and pass them to the vegetable mill, then put the puree obtained in a container.
Add the melted butter, salt, pepper, grated Parmesan, basil and minced garlic, mix well and add the lightly beaten egg.
Fill the courgette flowers with the mixture, folding the tips up so that the filling does not come out.
Place the courgette flowers in the oiled oven dish, sprinkle the flowers with a drizzle of oil, salt lightly and put in a hot oven for about twenty minutes, until they are golden brown, then serve on the table.