How to make rabbit with capers, mushrooms and anchovies, a very appetizing second dish to be made with dried porcini mushrooms, anchovies in oil and capers.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 rabbit cut into pieces
- flour to taste
- 60 g of butter
- 40 g of dried porcini mushrooms
- 50 g of capers
- 2 anchovy fillets in oil
- 1 glass of red wine
- about 2 glasses of nut broth
- 1 bunch of mixed herbs: sage, rosemary and parsley
- 1 clove of garlicRecommended readings
- Fried veal meatballs with potatoes, bacon and walnuts
- Wild boar in salami with olives and tomatoes
- Veal belly cooked at low temperature
- Tender veal stew
- Chicken breast with almonds
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- salt and chili pepper
How to prepare the rabbit with capers, mushrooms and anchovies
Put the dried porcini mushrooms in warm water.
Brown the pieces of rabbit in a pan with a little butter and 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Chop the parsley, sage and rosemary.
Sprinkle the rabbit with a little flour and then add the glass of red wine, 2 glasses of broth, the chopped aromatic herbs, the salt and the chili pepper.
Cook the rabbit for about 30 minutes on medium heat.
At this point, rinse and squeeze the porcini mushrooms, then break them up and cook them in a pan with the remaining butter and 1 clove of garlic.
Sift the rabbit's cooking juices and then pour it over the meat together with the capers, mushrooms and anchovies drained from the oil.
Cover and cook for another 5 minutes before serving.