How to cook the Campagnola salad, an easy recipe for an excellent side dish, few necessary ingredients, including anchovy fillets and lettuce salad.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 basket of lettuce
- 1 fresh onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Country salad preparation
Wash, dry and cut the lettuce basket into strips. Boost the eggs.
In a salad bowl, put the lettuce together with the finely chopped spring onion and the chopped hard-boiled eggs.
Meanwhile, in a bowl, chop the anchovy fillets and add the 3 tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice (or vinegar), salt and pepper.Recommended readings
- Parsley artichokes with garlic
- Shredded cabbage with sausages and olives
- Capers and anchovies sauce with olives
- Stir-fried potatoes with tomato
- Recipe for country salad with lettuce and anchovies
Mix well and beat the sauce with a fork to serve the salad.