How to prepare a rice salad with boiled corn, shrimps, artichokes in oil and tuna, to decorate with some chopped rocket leaves.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 350 g of rice
- extra virgin olive oil
- soy sauce
- 300 g of boiled corn
- 200 g of tuna in oil
- 100 g of pre-cooked shelled shrimp
- 200 g of artichokes in oil
- 1 bunch of rocket
- saltRecommended readings
- Greek rice and meat gratin
- Majestic triple butter fettuccine
- Belgian endive pie and ham with bechamel sauce
- Calabrian beans with peppers
- Rice salad with shrimp and tuna
In a saucepan, boil the rice in plenty of salted water, drain it al dente and cool it under running water, then drain it and keep it aside.
Emulsify in a small bowl, whisk vigorously with a fork, a drizzle of oil with 2 teaspoons of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of thyme.
Arrange the drained and chopped tuna, the corn also drained, the shrimp and the artichokes cut into pieces in a bowl.
Add the rice, mix and season with the prepared oil sauce.
Sprinkle the surface with the chopped rocket.
Cooking time 12 '.