How to cook rice with peas and raw ham, recipe with ingredients and description of the preparation process, with cooking methods in a pan.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 200 gr frozen peas
- 150 gr raw ham cut into 2 thick slices
- 300 gr carnaroli or arborio rice
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons soybean oil
- salt and pepper
How to make rice with peas and raw ham
Rinse the rice, put it in a pan and pour freshly salted boiling water over it, until it is 2 cm thick above.
Cook for about 15 minutes, drain and distribute on a serving plate.
Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt, pour them into a pan greased with oil of about 20 cm in diameter and cook a thin omelette, to be cut into strips just after cooking.
In a separate pan with boiling water, boil the peas for 10 minutes, then drain them.Recommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
On a cutting board, cut the two slices of raw ham into small strips, after cutting them.
Take a large non-stick pan and heat the remaining oil, then add the ham, peas, omelette, rice, then adjust the salt and pepper, then sauté everything for a few moments, stirring to cook.
Finally, after a final adjustment of salt and pepper, serve on the table.