How to make Swiss chard, a simple recipe with a process that boils the chard, to be flavored with a sauce based on oil, garlic, to be removed before serving, additions and tomatoes.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 kg of chard
- 1/3 glass of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 desalted anchovy fillets
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 well-ripened perini tomatoes
- salt and pepper
How to prepare Roman beets
Clean the beets, cut them into pieces and wash them under running water.
In a saucepan with plenty of boiling salted water, boil the chard, then drain and squeeze them well.
Pour the extra virgin olive oil into a pan and, over moderate heat, brown the garlic cloves, then remove them and put the chopped anchovy fillets in them, crushing them lightly with a fork in order to melt them completely.
Add the perini tomatoes, stripped of their skin and seeds, then mash them too with a fork.Recommended readings
- Parsley artichokes with garlic
- Shredded cabbage with sausages and olives
- Capers and anchovies sauce with olives
- Stir-fried potatoes with tomato
- Recipe for country salad with lettuce and anchovies
Mix everything together and let it simmer for a quarter of an hour.
When the sauce has shrunk, add the chard and flavor them well.
Finally season with a little pepper, mix with a wooden spoon, and serve immediately on the table.