How to make Russian salad, grandmother's recipe based on vegetables and liquid cream, with the final decoration of boiled eggs cut into thin slices.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 150 g of green beans
- 2 carrots
- 4 medium sized potatoes
- 4 chard leaves
- 2 celery ribs
- 150 g boiled peas
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 dl liquid cooking cream
- 2 tablespoons of well squeezed pickled capers
- saltRecommended readings
- Cream puffs with artichokes: savory recipe, dough ingredients
- French appetizer with vegetables
- Canapes with anchovy fillets
- Chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
- Salmon canapè and scrambled eggs
- 2 sliced hard-boiled eggs
How to prepare Russian salad with grandmother's recipe
Boil the various vegetables separately, drain them carefully and cut them into small pieces.
Put them in a salad bowl with peas, pickled capers, half lemon juice, a pinch of salt and liquid cream.
Turn everything gently and place the sliced hard-boiled eggs on top as decoration.