Guide to prepare the recipe for swordfish with saffron, a specialty made with oranges and lemon with tomato sauce.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 4 tablespoons of dry white wine
- 2 slices of swordfish of 150 gr.
- 4 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 1 sachet of saffron
- juice of 2 large oranges
How to prepare saffron swordfish
Gather in the first seven ingredients listed in a fairly large pan and, on high heat, bring to a boil.Recommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
At this point lay the swordfish steaks on the bottom of the pan and cook over medium heat for about 6 minutes in total, turning them once halfway through cooking.
Transfer the fish to a plate and, leaving the pan on the heat, reduce the sauce to an amount equivalent to a few spoons, adding the tomato puree.
Finally distribute the sauce obtained on the saffron swordfish steaks and serve still hot.