How to cook salmon in a mushroom crust by wrapping the fish with a mixture based on champignons, aromatic herbs, cream, egg white and sandwich bread.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 500 g of salmon fillet
- 100 g of champignon mushrooms already cleaned
- 150 g of sandwich bread
- 150 ml of cream
- 1 egg white
- 1 sprig of dill
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Sesame seeds
- salt and pepperRecommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
How to prepare mushroom crusted salmon
In a pan with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and 1 tablespoon of water, cook the sliced champignons, adding a pinch of salt and pepper.
Remove the salmon fillet from the skin.
Equalize it from all sides by placing the scraps obtained in the blender.
Add the diced pancarrè, chopped herbs, cream, egg whites and cooked champignons to the blender, then blend everything and put in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
Spread the mushroom mixture between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, flattening it with a rolling pin until a layer about 1/2 centimeter high is obtained.
Remove the top film, arrange the salmon fillet and roll the mushroom mixture around it.
Put the freshly obtained salmon in a mushroom crust on a baking tray covered with parchment paper, sprinkle it with sesame seeds and bake it at 200 ° C for 15 minutes.
Remove the crusted salmon from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before cutting it into slices.