How to prepare savory pie with mixed mushrooms and pre-cooked shelled shrimp, a recipe that also includes ricotta among the necessary ingredients, time required for cooking in the oven about half an hour.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 disc of puff pastry ready made
- 300 g of frozen mixed mushrooms
- 200 g of pre-cooked shelled shrimp
- 450 g of cottage cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- some chives
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tomato
- salt and pepperRecommended readings
- Greek rice and meat gratin
- Majestic triple butter fettuccine
- Belgian endive pie and ham with bechamel sauce
- Calabrian beans with peppers
- Rice salad with shrimp and tuna
Preparation of salted yorta with mushrooms and shrimps
In a pan, cook the mushrooms cut into small pieces still frozen for about 10 minutes with a little oil, set aside some whole mushrooms to be used after the decoration.
In a bowl, mix the ricotta, chopped chives, egg, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper well with a wooden spoon.
Add the prawns and the chopped mushrooms, then mix again.
With the puff pastry, line a cake tin and fill the bottom with the ricotta-based mixture, spreading it well.
Decorate the surface with the sliced tomato and mushrooms previously set aside, then cook in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for about 30 minutes.