How to prepare savory cream puffs with artichokes, simple recipe with a limited number of ingredients, easy to prepare and to fry in a pan.
Ingredients 6 portions
- half a liter of water
- n.3 spoons of milk
- n. 5 boiled artichokes, well drained and diced
- gr.50 of grated parmesan
- gr. 250 of flour
- gr. 120 of butter
- 3 eggs
- oil to taste
- salt and pepper
Preparation of artichoke cream puffs
In a saucepan, heat the water, milk, 60 gr. of butter, salt and pepper.Recommended readings
- Cream puffs with artichokes: savory recipe, dough ingredients
- French appetizer with vegetables
- Canapes with anchovy fillets
- Chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
- Salmon canapè and scrambled eggs
When it boils, pour the flour all at once and mix continuously until the dough detaches from the edges of the pan.
After cooling the mixture, add the eggs one by one, continuing to mix.
Spend the remaining boiled, drained and diced artichokes for a few minutes in the remaining butter, then add them to the dough together with the grated Parmesan.
After mixing all the ingredients well form balls and fry them in a pan with hot oil.
When they are swollen and golden, drain them well and dry them on paper towels. To be served still hot.