How to cook a soutè of fresh seafood stir-fried with oil, garlic, cherry tomatoes and chilli pepper, recipe for a simple and tasty dish including mussels, clams and fasolari, to be served with croutons.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 250 g of mussels
- 250 g of clams
- 200 g of phasas
- 5/6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3/4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- half a glass of white wine
- 1 red chilli pepper
- 4 slices of homemade bread
- parsleyRecommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
How to prepare seafood sauté with croutons
First of all, you need to wash the seafood very well, then remove the brown strands from the mussels, rub the clams and above all, purge the seafood in water and salt for at least 3 hours, in three separate containers.
Meanwhile, wash and cut the cherry tomatoes into four parts, then chop the parsley.
In a pan, heat the extra virgin olive oil together with 1 finely chopped clove of garlic, the crushed red pepper and a little parsley.
Add the fasolari, raise the heat and cook for 3 minutes.
Deglaze with white wine, pour the mussels and clams.
Boil again, add the cherry tomatoes and the remaining parsley, then put the lid on and cook until the molluscs open.
Toast the bread, rub it with a little garlic and arrange it on the plates, then pour the hot sautéed seafood over it.