How to cook shells with shrimp, original recipe with orange sauce to be prepared in about 30 minutes, including cream among the necessary ingredients.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g of shells
- 400 g of large prawns already cleaned
- 40 g prawn paste
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 250 ml of whipping cream
- 250 ml of white wine
- 1 bunch of dillRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
- 1 tablespoon of a well-washed orange zest
- 125 ml of orange juice
Time of realization
About 30 minutes
1) First rinse the prawns and, after having dried them well, roast them in the prawn pasta, cooking them on both sides for about 1 minute, then remove them from the pan using a slotted spoon.
2) Clean the onion, divide it into cubes and put it to brown in the seasoning of the pan, sprinkling it with flour to make it brown quickly.
3) After adding the cream and wine, cook for 10 minutes over medium heat.
4) Put in a saucepan plenty of salted water and cook the shells, throwing them when the water boils and calculating the cooking time, that indicated on the package, from the resumption of the boil.
5) Add the prawns to the sauce and cook for 2 minutes
6) At this point wash the dill and, after drying it, put a little aside for the garnish, while the rest add it to the sauce together with the peel and orange juice, then salt and pepper.
7) Drain the pasta and drain it, then season it with the orange sauce.
8) Serve on the table after garnishing with the remaining dill.