How to prepare shrimp snacks, a recipe to be served as an appetizer, the preparation of which involves the use of bread with five cereals, with the addition of boiled chickpeas and basil as a garnish.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 250 gr of cooked and peeled prawns
- 100 gr. of boiled chickpeas
- 1 sprig of basil
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 8 slices of bread with 5 cereals
- salt and pepper
Preparation of the appetizers with shrimps
Put the chickpeas in a small saucepan with a little water and heat on the stove, then transfer them to the blender container along with a little cooking water.
After salting and peppering, operate the blender until you obtain a homogeneous cream to be subsequently transferred to a bowl, mixing it with 4 or 5 minced basil leaves with oil.
At this point, blanch the shrimp in boiling water for about a minute.
Remove the crust from the slices of bread and obtain from each 4 canapes, spread with the chickpea cream and overlapping 1 or 2 shrimps, finally decorate with small basil leaves.Recommended readings
- Cream puffs with artichokes: savory recipe, dough ingredients
- French appetizer with vegetables
- Canapes with anchovy fillets
- Chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
- Salmon canapè and scrambled eggs
Finally bring the canapes with shrimp to the table, after carefully placing them in a tray of adequate size.