How to make a softened anchovy pie, recipe for a simple and tasty dish typical of Campania and other coastal regions, prepared with anchovies, parsley, garlic, breadcrumbs and lemon juice.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 800 g of fresh anchovies
- plenty of chopped parsley with 2 cloves of garlic
- bread crumbs
- oregano -optional-
- about ten spoons of lemon juice
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to prepare a softened anchovy pie
Remove the anchovies from the head, open them from the belly, gently remove the entrails and bones, wash and dry them.
Grease a cake pan about 20 cm wide with oil, spread the breadcrumbs over a layer of open anchovies, then sprinkle them with a little chopped parsley and garlic, a pinch of oregano, if you like, breadcrumbs, salt and freshly ground pepper .
Proceed like this until the ingredients are used up, complete with the breadcrumbs.Recommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
Sprinkle with lemon juice and put in the oven at 220 ° C for about half an hour.
Serve the anchovies not too hot.