Here is the recipe for making spaghetti alla carrettiera with bacon, porcini mushrooms, canned tuna, garlic, extra virgin olive oil and grated Parmesan cheese, optional.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 350 g of spaghetti
- 50 g of diced bacon
- 200 g of fresh porcini mushrooms (or 10 g of dried porcini mushrooms)
- 50 g of canned tuna
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of meat extract
- 50 g of grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper
How to prepare spaghetti in the cart with bacon
Clean the mushrooms, remove the mold with a damp cloth and then slice them.Recommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
If dried mushrooms are used, chop them after softening them in warm water.
Peel the garlic clove, drain the tuna from the oil and break it up.
Put the diced bacon in a pan with the oil and garlic and brown it slowly until it becomes transparent, then add the mushrooms, salt, pepper and meat extract.
After 10 minutes remove the garlic and put the tuna, mix and cover, then turn off the heat.
Meanwhile cook the spaghetti al dente in plenty of salted water.
Drain them, pour them into a bowl and season with the prepared sauce.
Serve the spaghetti hot, sprinkled with grated Parmesan, if you like.