Recipe to prepare the classic Bolognese spaghetti, that is, those that require the presence of bacon among the ingredients, as well as mixed minced meat.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 75 g of bacon
- 1 carrot
- half a stalk of celery
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 400 g of mixed minced meat
- 100 ml of milk
- 1 cucchaino of chopped fresh oregano
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes of 400 gRecommended readings
- Baked penne timbale with meat sauce
- Spaghetti with mixed meat sauce
- Timbale of rice and minced meat
- Pasta with bacon in white
- Zite Roman-style pasta with cooked ham
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 400 g of spaghetti
- 50 g of grated Parmesan
- thyme to finish
Time of realization
30 minutes, to which add the browning and cooking time.
1) Start by peeling the garlic and onion, then chop them.
2) Peel the carrot and clean the celery, then chop both.
3) After having sautéed the bacon in a pan with boiling oil, add the vegetables and minced meat, stirring and browning properly.
4) Pour in the red wine and cook everything, waiting for the liquid to evaporate completely.
5) Give flavor with 1 pinch of salt and pepper, then add the milk leaving it to thicken during cooking.
6) After adding the oregano, the peeled tomatoes and the sugar to the sauce, cook slowly at low temperature for about 30 minutes.
7) Cook the spaghetti al dente, taking into account the time indicated on the package, then drain them making them drain well.
8) Pour a portion into each plate, spread the sauce and parmesan over it, then decorate with the thyme.