How to make spaghetti with capers and anchovies, recipe with mushrooms in oil, parsley and gherkins, to be combined with eggs to obtain the dressing sauce.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 2 pickled gherkins
- 1 clove of garlic
- 40 gr. of mushrooms in oil
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of wine vinegar
- 300 gr. of spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 salted anchovies
- 1 tablespoon of capersRecommended readings
- Egg noodles with seafood, recipe with fasolari, clams and mussels
- Paccheri pasta with scampi and aubergines
- Cuttlefish filled ravioli with courgette sauce
- Spaghetti with fresh sardines
- Homemade pasta with baby octopus and fresh arugula
- salt and pepper
Preparation of spaghetti with capers and anchovies
Put the eggs in a saucepan with boiling water and cook them for 10 minutes to make them hard.
Drain and cool with cold water, then remove the shell.
Prepare the sliced mushrooms, wash the anchovies and capers carefully under the tap water to remove all the salt, then finely chop them.
Wash the parsley and gherkins and chop them together with the peeled garlic and boiled eggs.
Put the minced anchovies and capers in a bowl, add the minced parsley and eggs, mixing to mix them.
Pour the vinegar into the salad bowl, add a pinch of salt and pepper, stirring to dissolve the salt well, then add the olive oil and beat gently with a fork to emulsify the sauce well.
After adding the prepared anchovy and egg mixture, mix well.
Boil the water in a pot, salt it and cook the spaghetti for the indicated cooking time, then drain them when they are still al dente and cool them, passing them under the jet of cold tap water.
At this point put the spaghetti in a salad bowl with the prepared sauce and the mushrooms, stirring gently before serving.