How to make spaghetti with rocket, classic pasta recipe with sliced bresaola and grated Parmesan cheese to be prepared in just 5 minutes.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 360 gr spaghetti
- 2 bunches of rocket
- 100 gr sliced bresaola
- 100 gr grated Parmesan cheese
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Preparation of spaghetti with arugula
Clean the rocket, removing the excessively long stems, wash it carefully and break it up, then cut the slices of bresaola into strips.
In the meantime, bring boiling salted water to a boil in a saucepan and boil the spaghetti respecting the time indicated.
Add the arugula when there are two minutes to the end of cooking.
Drain the pasta with the rocket and pour it into a bowl mixing it with the bresaola.Recommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
Sprinkle with plenty of grated Parmesan cheese and season with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, adding a pinch of pepper.
Mix everything well to mix and serve immediately.