How to cook spelled pasta with cauliflower and green olives, a tasty and tasty recipe based on vegetables, also excellent from a dietary point of view.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g of spaghetti with spelled
- 250 g of cauliflower florets
- 10 pitted green olives
- 1 tablespoon of desalted capers
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 1 bunch of chives
How to prepare spelled pasta with cauliflower and pitted green olives
Clean the cauliflower and scald it for a few minutes in plenty of boiling water.Recommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
In a pan with boiling salted water cook the spaghetti for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, sauté the chopped shallots in a pan together with the desalted capers and the pitted green olives.
Add the cauliflower florets and let them flavor.
Drain the pasta and sauté it in the pan for a few minutes so that it blends well with the vegetable sauce.
Pour the raw extra virgin olive oil over the pasta, then sprinkle it with the chopped chives and basil.