How to make cherry tomatoes stuffed with meat in a pan, an easy recipe with egg and parmesan, ideal for cooking an appetizing dish to be served indifferently as an appetizer or as a side dish.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 1 egg
- 50 gr. of parmesan cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- 8 ripe cherry tomatoes
- 300 gr. minced meat
- a slice of bread
- olive oil
- salt and pepperRecommended readings
- Cream puffs with artichokes: savory recipe, dough ingredients
- French appetizer with vegetables
- Canapes with anchovy fillets
- Chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
- Salmon canapè and scrambled eggs
Preparation of cherry tomatoes stuffed with meat
Empty the tomatoes with a teaspoon, making a hole on the side of the stem.
After soaking and squeezing the slice of bread, mix it with the minced meat, the egg, the grated Parmesan cheese, a little thyme, chopped parsley and garlic, salt and pepper.
Mix all the ingredients well and with this mixture fill the tomatoes, which will be cooked over low heat with a little oil, first on one side and then on the other, with the addition of a few tablespoons of water if they tend to stick.
Peppers that will need a longer cooking time can also be filled with the same ingredients.