How to make sweet and sour chicken with raisins and pine nuts, recipe to prepare by mixing green beans and mixed salad with pomegranate grains, cooking in a pot.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 100 gr. of fresh green beans
- 150 gr. of mixed seasonal salad
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- 1 chicken breast weighing about 350 gr.
- 1 tablespoon of sultanas
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon of pine nuts
- salt and pepper
For the broth
- 1 carrot
- Cream puffs with artichokes: savory recipe, dough ingredients
- French appetizer with vegetables
- Canapes with anchovy fillets
- Chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
- Salmon canapè and scrambled eggs
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1/2 onion
Preparation of sweet and sour chicken with raisins and pine nuts
Peel the carrot, clean the celery and peel the onion, after washing them and put them in a saucepan with about half a liter of water.
Put the pot on the fire and bring to a boil, add salt and lower the gas and cook for 15 minutes.
Add the chicken breast and continue cooking for another 15 minutes on low heat, without boiling.
Drain the chicken breast, allow it to cool and cut it into slices about 1 centimeter thick.
In the meantime, check the beans, wash them and cook them in abundant salted water while boiling, for a time of about 8 minutes.
Drain them, cut them into small pieces about 3 centimeters long and put them in a bowl.
Clean and wash the salad, dry it gently using a clean tea towel, cut it into strips and add it to the green beans.
In a small bowl, beat together, using a fork, the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper, emulsifying them gently.
With half of the prepared mixture, season the salad and green beans, arranging them carefully on the plate to bring to the table.
Spread the raisins, the pomegranate grains, the pine nuts and the slices of chicken over them, then sprinkle everything with the remaining seasoning and serve.