How to make sweet honey focaccia, a genuine and easy to make dessert made from white flour and whole wheat flour with the addition of milk, eggs, honey, sugar and butter.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 150 g of white flour "00"
- 50 g of whole wheat flour
- 40 g of butter
- 9 tablespoons of milk
- 6 spoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 egg
- 1 untreated lemon
- icing sugarRecommended readings
- San Giuseppe pancakes with raisins
- Simple and fast classic apple pie recipe
- Charlotte with dark chocolate mousse
- Raspberry jam tart with almonds, hazelnuts and pine nuts
- Cake with chestnut flour, pine nuts and raisins
How to prepare the sweet honey focaccia
In a pan, melt the butter with the milk over low heat, without boiling it.
Add the honey and with a ladle continue to turn for about 2 minutes then turn off the heat.
In a bowl sift the flour with the yeast, add the egg, the grated lemon zest, the juice of half a lemon and a pinch of salt, stirring constantly.
Add the milk, honey and butter mixture, gradually cooled, a little at a time and mix well.
Pour the mixture into a square or rectangular baking tray approximately 12 × 15 cm, lined with parchment paper.
Put the cake in a hot oven at 200 ° C for about 45 minutes.
Remove from the oven and turn out the cake, let it cool and then sprinkle it with the sifted icing sugar.