How to cook caper swordfish, lemon recipe to be made in a pan with the necessary ingredients and detailed procedure for the preparation.
Ingredients for 4 people
- a spoonful of chopped parsley
- 2 heaping spoonful of pickled capers
- 2 tablespoons and a half of olive oil
- 4 slices of swordfish of 150 gr. each approximately one centimeter thick
- 1 lemon
Preparation of swordfish with capers
Browse and wash the parsley, drain it well and chop it together with the capers.
Heat the oil in a large pan and then place the swordfish steaks on the bottom.
Cook over medium heat, turning the fish once and salting it halfway through the cooking time, equal to about 5 minutes in total.
After cooking, transfer the swordfish steaks to a plate and, leaving the pan on the heat, reduce the sauce while mixing capers and parsley in the meantime.Recommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
Once this is done, remove from the heat and, after adding the lemon juice and stirring, carefully distribute on the swordfish steaks.