How to make fresh tagliatelle with Bolognese sauce, with beef and ground pork loin, milk, chicken livers, bacon, butter, nut, dried mushrooms, Parmesan cheese, tomato sauce, onion, carrot, celery and white wine dry.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g of fresh tagliatelle
- 150 g of lean ground beef
- 200 g of ground pork loin
- 200 g of milk
- 100 g of bacon
- 3 chicken livers cut into small pieces
- 70 g of butter
- 1 crumbled nut
- 20 g of dried mushrooms softened in warm water
- 4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheeseRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce in a tube
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 celery rib
- 1/2 glass of dry white wine
- salt and pepper
How to prepare tagliatelle with Bolognese sauce
Clean and wash the celery, carrot, onion, add them to the bacon and finely chop them.
Put this beaten in the pan with half the butter, brown it on the heat over moderate heat, stirring often, until the vegetables are dried and the bacon melted.
Add the minced meat, mix and continue cooking, pouring the wine little by little.
Melt the tomato sauce and when the wine has evaporated add the crumbled nut, the freshly ground pepper, the well-squeezed mushrooms and a pinch of salt to the meat, then cover.
Leave to cook on a very low heat for about two hours, stirring often and bathing occasionally with a little milk.
When the sauce is almost ready, add the livers cut into small pieces, check the salt and complete the cooking.
Meanwhile, boil the water with the salt in a pan to cook the tagliatelle, then drain and season with the prepared ragù and the remaining butter.
Mix them well and serve them on the table accompanied by grated Parmesan cheese.