How to cook tagliatelle with clams in white, classic recipe for a first course of Italian cuisine, to be prepared in about 45 minutes including cooking pasta.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g of noodles
- 1 kg of clams
- 2 shallots
- 1 anchovy fillet in oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- half a bunch of parsley
- 4 sprigs of oregano
- 250 ml of dry white wine
- saltRecommended readings
- Egg noodles with seafood, recipe with fasolari, clams and mussels
- Paccheri pasta with scampi and aubergines
- Cuttlefish filled ravioli with courgette sauce
- Spaghetti with fresh sardines
- Homemade pasta with baby octopus and fresh arugula
- White pepper
Time of realization
About 45 minutes
1) Start by washing the clams well in cold water, then let them drain, removing those already open.
2) After peeling the shallot and cutting it into strips, chop the anchovy fillet.
3) Peel the garlic and mash it, then mix it with the anchovy and a spoonful of oil.
4) At this point wash parsley and oregano and, after drying them, remove the leaves from the stems and chop them.
5) In a pan heat the remaining olive oil and sauté the shallot over medium heat, then add the anchovy and garlic mixture, finally pour the white wine.
6) Pour the clams into the pan and, after having covered them with a lid, stew them until the shells open, removing and throwing away those that have not opened.
7) Once the chopped herbs have been added, continue cooking over medium heat for a further 5 minutes.
8) After having cooked the noodles in salted water, drain them making them drain well.
9) Season the pasta after flavoring the clams with salt and pepper.