How to make tender veal stew, simple recipe to make it very tender, including ingredients and methods of preparation with cooking time.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 800 gr. Of veal or pork stew
- 400 gr. peeled tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 glass of red wine
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to cook tender veal stew
In a little oil fry the garlic cloves and the leaves of the rosemary sprig.
Add the stew and brown it for about a quarter of an hour, turning it often.
After pour the glass of red wine and let it evaporate.Recommended readings
- Fried veal meatballs with potatoes, bacon and walnuts
- Wild boar in salami with olives and tomatoes
- Veal belly cooked at low temperature
- Tender veal stew
- Chicken breast with almonds
Add the crushed peeled tomatoes, salt and pepper.
Cook over moderate heat, with the lid, for about 40 minutes.
If necessary add a few tablespoons of water.