How to cook lobster with thermidore, a recipe with creamy English sauce, used as a filling of the shell together with slices of pulp, a final glaze is required in the oven before serving on the table.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 abundant 1 kg lobster
- 1 bunch of smells
- a few teaspoons of olive oil
- a pinch of salt and ground pepper
- half liter hot English sauce with cream
Thermidore lobster preparation
Tie the lobster, with a few turns of twine, on a wooden rod about 50 cm long and 10 cm wide, making sure that the tail remains well extended and the antennae are folded.
Arrange the crustacean in boiling water in a pot placed on the fire, cooking for about 30 minutes.
Cut the lobster in two, following the direction of the length, then season it with oil, greasing the pulp with a brush.
Once this is done, sprinkle it with a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper.
At this point, put the lobster on a hot grill for about a quarter of an hour.Recommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
Gently pull out the flesh of the tail and divide it into regular shaped medallions.
Pour a few spoons of English sauce with cream into the shell, then place the slices of pulp inside, slightly veiling them with the same sauce.
Lightly glaze the preparation in the oven at a temperature of 220 °, serving immediately on the table, accompanied by the residual sauce placed in a sauce boat.