How to make tiramisu with ladyfingers, a dark chocolate recipe with eggs and bitter cocoa among the few necessary ingredients, to be prepared in a few simple steps.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 2 eggs
- dark chocolate
- bitter cocoa
- strong coffee just enough
- gr. 100 of sugar
- gr. 300 mascarpone
- 1 pack of ladyfingers
Tiramisu preparation with ladyfingers
Work the sugar with the mascarpone and the egg yolks.
Add the egg whites until stiff.
Soak the ladyfingers in hot coffee and arrange them in alternate layers with the mascarpone cream and the dark chocolate cut into small flakes.Recommended readings
- San Giuseppe pancakes with raisins
- Simple and fast classic apple pie recipe
- Charlotte with dark chocolate mousse
- Raspberry jam tart with almonds, hazelnuts and pine nuts
- Cake with chestnut flour, pine nuts and raisins
Sprinkle with cocoa and put in the fridge.