How to make ham and cheese toast, using slices of sandwich bread and slices, recipe to be prepared with bechamel and cooked in the oven.
Ingredients 6 portions
- n. 6 slices of cheese
- gr. 100 of grated Parmesan
- about half a liter of bechamel
- 12 slices of pan carrè
- gr. 200 of cooked ham
- butter to taste
Preparation of toasted ham and cheese toast
Put the slices of pan carrè to toast in the oven after rubbing them with a little butter.
In a buttered baking dish, arrange 6 slices of toasted bread loaf, and on each put the cooked ham and the thin slices, then cover them with the other 6 slices of loaf.
In the hot bechamel add the grated Parmesan and pour it over the slices of bread.
Bake at 180 ° C for about 10 minutes.Recommended readings
- Cream puffs with artichokes: savory recipe, dough ingredients
- French appetizer with vegetables
- Canapes with anchovy fillets
- Chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
- Salmon canapè and scrambled eggs
Keep in mind that pancarre stuffed in the oven with ham and bechamel is a type of appetizer to be served still hot, so prepare at the last moment or heat before serving.