How to make tortellini with four cheeses, recipe including mozzarella, gorgonzola and cream among the necessary ingredients, to be prepared in about 30 minutes.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 350 g of tortellini
- 150 g of cherry tomatoes
- 50 g of mozzarella
- 50 g of brie
- 50 g of gorgonzola
- 50 g of gouda
- 1 onion
- 4 sage leaves
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 100 ml of creamRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
Time of realization
About 30 minutes
1) First of all cook tortellini making sure they remain al dente, respecting the cooking time indicated on the package.
2) After draining the tortellini, let them drain.
3) Clean the onion and finely chop it.
4) After washing the sage, dry it and cut it into strips.
5) Divide the cheese into large pieces.
6) Take a large pan and melt us 1 tablespoon of butter, to fry the chopped onion until it becomes golden brown.
7) At this point, after pouring the cream, add the cheese and let it melt slowly, over low heat and stirring constantly, then adjust pepper and salt.
8) Now wash the tomatoes and, after drying them, divide them in half.
9) In a pan, melt the remaining butter and briefly brown the tomatoes and sage, adjusting the salt and pepper.
10) Finally, after distributing the tortellini in hot dishes, pour the 4 cheese sauce and add the tomatoes.