How to cook a good veal pie, based on chicken breast, mortadella, ham, pistachios, eggs, breadcrumbs and parmesan, from preparation to cooking in the oven.
Ingredients for 4 people
- minced veal hg. 3 ½
- chicken breast 3 hg.
- mortadella a single slice of hg. 1 ½
- cooked ham one slice hg. 1 ½
- a little pistachios (n.20 approx.)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of breadcrumbs
- 4 spoons of parmesan
- salt and pepper
- nutmegRecommended readings
- Fried veal meatballs with potatoes, bacon and walnuts
- Wild boar in salami with olives and tomatoes
- Veal belly cooked at low temperature
- Tender veal stew
- Chicken breast with almonds
How to make a veal pie
Switch the chicken breast and the slice of mortadella to the mincer, and then add the minced veal.
Knead the dough and add the Parmesan, the breadcrumbs, the whole eggs, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Stir for another 5 minutes. Cut the cooked ham into strips and sear the pistachios (by boiling a little water: when the water boils turn off the stove soak the pistachios for 10 minutes and then peel them).
Add the cooked ham and pistachios, mixing all the ingredients well. Put the mixture in a saucepan (greased and sprinkled with breadcrumbs), sprinkle with a few flakes of butter and cover with aluminum foil.
Bake at a temperature of approx. 170 ° for 55 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil a few minutes before cooking is complete.