How to make vol au vent with puff pastry, mushroom recipe with tuna and mayonnaise, ingredients and quick preparation process, for an easy and tasty appetizer.
Ingredients for 6 people
- n. 6 vol au vent of puff pastry
- gr. 100 finely chopped veal
- gr. 50 of pickled mushrooms
- gr. 50 of tuna
- 6 vol-au vent
- 1 glass of white vinegar
- garlic and parsley
How vol au vents are made and filled
In a narrow container, put the meat to marinate, covering it with a glass of white vinegar, also adding a few cloves of garlic.
After six hours of marinating, remove the meat from the vinegar and drain it.Recommended readings
- Cream puffs with artichokes: savory recipe, dough ingredients
- French appetizer with vegetables
- Canapes with anchovy fillets
- Chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
- Salmon canapè and scrambled eggs
Meanwhile, chop the mushrooms and tuna, then add them to the meat.
Add the mayonnaise to the mixture and mix all the ingredients.
Fill the vol-au vents and decorate them with mayonnaise and parsley.