How to make a walnut sauce to season any type of pasta or ravioli, a recipe without cream among the necessary ingredients, with a detailed description of the preparation procedure.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 16 kernels of walnuts
- crumb of a sandwich soaked with water and squeezed
- 1 small piece of garlic clove
- 1 spoonful of Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch of marjoram
- olive oil
Preparation of walnut sauce for pasta
Using fresh walnuts, dip the kernels in boiling water and peel them.
Put a few at a time in a marble mortar with the breadcrumbs and start working them with the wooden pestle, pressing the ingredients against the walls of the mortar, then add the garlic clove, marjoram and salt.
As soon as everything has become pasty, add the Parmesan cheese and a few spoons of olive oil, mixing thoroughly with a wooden spoon.Recommended readings
- Beef and sausage ragù recipe
- Fish cartoon: restricted broth recipe
- Butcher ragout with mixed meat
- Aurora sauce with bechamel
- Horseradish cream sauce
The sauce obtained must be creamy and with the addition of a piece of butter it can be used to season any type of pasta or ravioli.