How to make a seafood salad with swordfish, a recipe to be served lukewarm with tomatoes and broccoli, a quick preparation procedure with an expected cooking time of about 20 minutes.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 300 g of broccoli
- 600 swordfish
- 1 turnip
- 300 g of Camone tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
In a saucepan, boil abundant salted water, add the clean broccoli and cook for 9-10 minutes.
Remove the skin and bones from the swordfish, then cut it into cubes.Recommended readings
- Greek rice and meat gratin
- Majestic triple butter fettuccine
- Belgian endive pie and ham with bechamel sauce
- Calabrian beans with peppers
- Rice salad with shrimp and tuna
Pour the fish into the water with the broccoli and cook for another 5 minutes, finally drain and leave to cool.
Cut the tomatoes into wedges and grate the peeled turnip.
Arrange the vegetables in a tray with the broccoli and cover with the swordfish cubes.
In an emulsified bowl, beat with a fork, the oil, the balsamic vinegar, 1 teaspoon of thyme, salt and pepper.
Season the salad with this sauce and serve.