How to cook wild boar in psalms with olives, recipe including tomatoes, with a detailed preparation process, from cooking in a pan to adding olives before serving.
Ingredients for 4 people
- Wild boar meat (with rind) gr. 800
- Ripe or peeled tomatoes gr. 400
- Black olives gr. 200
- An onion
- A carrot
- A stalk of celery
- 2 cloves of garlic
- NutmegRecommended readings
- Fried veal meatballs with potatoes, bacon and walnuts
- Wild boar in salami with olives and tomatoes
- Veal belly cooked at low temperature
- Tender veal stew
- Chicken breast with almonds
- Red wine
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
How to make wild boar in psalms with olives
Cut the pulp into chunks, like stew. Put them in a pan, salt them and let them make water by keeping them on the fire for a few minutes.
In a saucepan, brown the chopped onion, carrot, garlic and celery in 8 tablespoons of oil, add the bay leaf and a little rosemary and let the smells wilt.
Add the drained boar pieces and let them color well over high heat.
Wet with a couple of glasses of wine, salt, pepper and cook slowly.
When it is withdrawn, add the tomatoes and cook by pouring hot water or broth when necessary.
Half an hour before serving, add the olives and season with nutmeg.