How to make courgette parmigiana without bechamel, a quick preparation that uses courgettes instead of aubergines, the cooking time for this recipe is about 45 minutes.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 800 g of courgettes
- 150 g of mozzarella
- 4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan
- 20 g of butter
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 box of peeled tomatoes of about 400 g - or fresh ripe tomatoes
- 4 basil leaves
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- abundant seed oil for fryingRecommended readings
- Greek rice and meat gratin
- Majestic triple butter fettuccine
- Belgian endive pie and ham with bechamel sauce
- Calabrian beans with peppers
- Rice salad with shrimp and tuna
- salt and pepper
How to prepare zucchini parmigiana without bechamel
Wash and dry the courgettes, cut them into long and fairly thin slices, then fry them in a pan with plenty of hot seed oil.
When the courgettes are browned evenly, drain and lay them on absorbent paper so that they lose the excess grease, then keep them warm.
In a pan with extra virgin olive oil, fry the onion and the crushed garlic clove.
When the onion is golden brown, remove the garlic and add the peeled or fresh tomatoes.
Stir with a wooden spoon and cook for about ten minutes, then salt and pepper the sauce.
Lightly grease the oil pan and form a first layer with the sauce, then a layer of fried zucchini and a second layer of sauce.
After sprinkle with parmesan, a few leaves of basil and a few slices of mozzarella.
Continue in this order until all the ingredients are used up, ending with a layer of mozzarella and parmesan.
Spread a few flakes of butter on the surface and cook in a preheated oven for about a quarter of an hour and then serve on the table.